Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 6, 2019

190322 - Gekimeshi 1100 & 2030

Yo-

It's me, just returned from heaven.

So last Sat i got to attend June's Gekimeshi, both shows.

And i D I E D a happy death. I feel like I really hit the jackpot this time lol Initially I planned to go for the shows on 29 and 30 June but SOMEHOW something made me change my mind and I AM SO GLAD I DID LOL

I feel like this aint gonna be a repo, but more like just me screaming about how gay i was and how angelic Misato was ;v;



This is the venue for the play this time >w<)/

The plot this time is pretty straight forward and easy to understand /despite my super bad jpnese lol/ 

Misato's character is Rina. She is the daughter of a high status police officer (or sth like that, just knows that he has a shit ton of money lol). She got kidnapped, and her father agreed to trade the money with the kidnapper at the cafe. Who was the criminal? Will Rina be safe? Would the police let the money go that easy? You can only know if you watch it w

Anw, this will be the repo for the morning show!

While we were lining up outside waiting for opening time, I caught a glimpse of Misato and I was already dead. She was in seifuku and goddamn how weak I am against seifuku /cry

I was the 5th in line so it was easy to choose a seat. I chose the one near the window (for some reason my guts were telling me to do so lmao despite the Chinese friends politely asked if i wanted to sit with them, i insisted on sitting there www)

At the beginning i couldnt focus on the play at all since i was like, when is Misato gonna appear....

And when she stepped in, the moment i saw a choker around her neck, my soul was fucking gone. 

Excuse me????? Misato-chan???? In seifuku???? AND A CHOKER AROUND HER NECK???? This is ILLEGAL AF dslhag;lks;dg ;;;;;v;;;;;

Image
I was having a real gay panic attack right there ;;;;;;v;;;;; couldnt breath, couldnt help but kept starring at her wherever she went ;;;;;v;;;;;

So yeah the whole time i was so busy thinking about how hot cute Misato was with the choker

Then after the show ends, i sat there waiting for the cast to come out to greet the audience, praying "Misato please don't pull another Moepi on me" lololol (for context, Moepi appeared in May's shows, but for the later half of the shows she didnt come out to greet the audience, which resulted in me being depressed for a whole day, and yes it was the day before Yagakimi seiyuu event lol)

And then Misato did come out. But at first she stopped at our table to chat with the hardcore fan, the ojiisan sitting opposite me. And then she rushed to her friend's table (who i found out later was Nonchan lololol sorry Nonchan i didnt recognise u....), and then the tables around that area.

I sat there, patiently waiting for my turn. Then again, suddenly i had an urge to stand up, grabbed my bag and moved to the table where my Chinese fellow fans were sitting.

And as soon as I finished asking them "can i sit with u guys", Misato fucking GOT TO THE TABLE.

My friend was about to let me sit inside froze the hell up and as a result i was sitting on the rear of the sofa, 30cm AWAY FROM MY BABY.

AND I COULDNT BREATH A T A L L. 

I MEAN, WHATS THE CHANCE.

If i sat with my friends from the beginning, then yeah sure i could have had more chances to stare at her, but I WOULDNT BE THIS CLOSE TO MY BABY.

If i didnt grab my bag and ask to sit with them, god knows how long i would have had to wait to talk to her.

I really, really believe in destiny after that moment lol. Everything happens for a reason yall. 

Anyway, one of my friends asked for a high5 from Misato, and she gladly offered it to all of us. Damage x2 to my gay ass.

And then we were asking if she could sign our pamphlete and she was like 'im not sure if i can do that' and one friend said 'but another actor signed this for me earlier' and Misato went 'Oh then it's alright i will sign for you guys'

and when it was my turn she wrote THANK YOU in ENGLISH. Only ME. LIKE HOW. WHY ME. I KNOW I GIVES OFF THAT GAIJIN VIBE BUT WHY AND HOW AND WHAT MAKES MISATO DECIDE TO WRITE IT IN ENGLISH. Guess I will never know lol

I still dont understand her signature tho www



And then these are the short convo i had with her:

Me: Misato-chan, whats your favorite colour?
M: I like blue, pink, purple...
Me: Do you have the one you like the best?
M:...I think I like the color of water, so...blue~

---

Me: Also, do you have a favorite pokemon?
M: Ah, I do~ It's Rokon!
Me: Eh....what's its name in English....
M: Ah, that! Japanese name and English name are different~
Me: /type Rokkon into google and couldnt get a result because my weak gayass decided to have my hearing ability malfunctioned/
Me: /showed my phone to Misato/ I couldnt find it...
M: It's not Rokkon! It's Rokon! Ro - Ko - N!
Me: /thinking internally oh shit oh shit shes spelling it out for me im hhhhhhh/
Me: Ah, I got them! Are they the one? /show Misato my phone/
M: Yeah~
Me: So which one do you like better? Aloha version or the original one?
M: The original one~
Me: Ok im gonna head to Pokemon center right after this!
M: /laughs/

---
Also when Hiroko-san came to our table, I told her I have known since Mahou Sensei Negima and she was like Omg it was so long ago!! i was only 18 and she offered to handshake me ;v; i told her i was a huge fan of Konoka-oujosama ;;;;;v;;;; Hiroko-san also signed the pamphlete for all of us >w<

That's all i can remember from the morning show, but they are pretty much the main points anw lol and on our way out Misato was waving and smiling at us until we got to the front door ;v;

What an angel ; ;

And yes, we headed to the Pokemon Center in Ikebukuro right after that and I bought a hugeass Vulpix for Misato lmaoooooooo

Here she is >w<~


Anw, move on to the night show w

I arrived at the venue at 1900, one hour before opening time and was the 2nd in line. I was writing a letter for Misato and for the third time on this day, my gut told me to look up, and i did. Misato was walking back to the cafe with other actors and our eyes met and she smiled at me and nodded her head. I WAS SO DONE.

This time I chose a different seat w

Sitting together with me were another 3 japanese girls, we are all Moepi oshi, all began to like Misato after Yagakimi wwww one among those 3 was a huge fan of Misato (i would say she has a huge crush on Misato tbh wwww)

So we finished our dish and just chilling waiting for the performance to begin when the girl sitting next to me pulled me in and she went ne ne NE NE NE THAT'S MOEPI!!!!!

My back was to the front door so i couldnt tell when Pi came in but once i saw her back i realized it was Pi asap and i. fucking. had. a. gay. meltdown. on the spot.

2 gay panic attacks within 1 day. not even 24 hours. aint that bananice :)

Anw for some reason this time I enjoyed the show even more and laughed a lot www our table was super noisy and full of laughter www also i didnt really know where to look....Pi and Misato....in the same room......how to survive.....so whenever they blocked Pi i stared at Misato, and when i couldnt see Misato i would try to search for Pi www

Pi was super intensed and focused during the whole play tho. She rarely laughed at any jokes/surprised at any twists. I feel like she was observing how the /acting/ was, not on how the /plot/ went. Anw, her majime/focusing facial expression was S++++++++++ ;;;;;v;;;;;;

One bonus thing i realised during the 2nd show was that

i didnt know i need Misato in uniform + choker + handcuff until now

it was kinkly af

i kid u not

i was melting in my own chair

When the show ended, Misato changed into her casual clothes, and literally dashed  to Moepi's table and they both HUGGED  each other real tight. And i just. fucking. screamed. I just CANT. what did i do to deserve this. i d i e d.

So me and the jpnese girls basically sat there crying screaming about Pi and Misato lololol

And when I saw Misato coming for our table i pulled out the pamphlete asap

Me: Heyyyyy can you give me another sign pleaseeeeee~~~
M: Of course ~
Me: Oh this time it's not "Thank you" anymore?
M: Un~ it's Japanese ~
Me: Can you use English too?~
M: I can ~ I can~
M: what do you want me to write?
Me: whatever you like~ just not 'Thank you' w
M: /thinks for 5s/ what should i write ~~
M: /begins to write/
Me: /takes a glance and saw I L/ YABA-
she freaking writes me an I Love You yall i cant lgksahg;lhfslg;




--
Me: Im also looking forward to next month's live~
M: Ganbarimasu~
Me: I want to hear you cover Hectopascal~
M: /laughs/ ahhh I wanna sing it together with Moepi~

we all died

--

Me: I hope you have a birthday event this year~
M: I want to do it too~ then i will have to think about inviting a band and choosing songs~
Me: Also I went to the Pokemon Center /hands her the Vulpix and the letter/
M: Ah you did say it earlier www
Me: Can i have a high5 as well~
M: /high5-ed me/
Me: also I wish you would sing some English songs next month ~
M: I got it ~
Me: because i came from Australia ~
M: I know ~ From Australia ~ English ~ I got it ~

--

That's all of my convo with Misato www
I died a happy death wwwww

Also on her way out, Pi waved at us and smiled at us as well ;v; she was wearing a huge hoodie + shorts so yeah i got to stare at them beautiful and glorious legs. what did i ever do to deserve this.

I really hit the jackpot that night, didnt i www

I couldnt sleep that night at all. Dopamine overloaded. Gayness overloaded. Im so glad i got to know Misato thanks to Yagakimi butai, and then coming to like her, being able to see her perform in another stage, getting to talk with her, and receiving her signs ;v; (also bonus Moepi's appearance lololol i knew she would come to watch but didnt know what day and god bless she chose that Sat night wwww)

Now im really looking forward to this July's acoustic live w lets see what she's got in store for us www I remember it was 1200am that day when she announced the live and i freaking bought the ticket without thinking twice OTL my wallet is hurting sob....

But like, if not now, then when w

Im returning to Australia next year so have to take as many chances to see her as possible >w<

Plus if it's Misato im confident she won't disappoint us w

Now counting down to the live w

But first i gotta finish this goddamn assignment OTL

Ja, mata- w

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét