Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 3, 2013

Happy 19th Bday~ For foreign fans :D


Today, 26th Mar 2013, marked the 19th Bday of One of The Greatest Idols that ever exists in this world, Watanabe Mayu.

!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEZUMI-SAMA!!



I've been a fan of her for nearly 2 years. My feelings towards her keep increasing every single day. She's my inspiration, my motivation, and my reason of moving forward. Thanks to her, I've grown up a lot. My thinking has changed, my mind has become stronger, and I've decided my future. All thanks to her. She might be just a normal idol to people, but to me she is the world. I love her with all my might.

To Mayu,

You may not know who I am, or where I come from. I'm just a fan among your fans. But I'm sure that I love you. I wish you all the best things in this world for your 19th bday. I will support you until the very end. I promise I will never stop loving you. I hope you will be able to achieve the 1st spot for this year's sousenkyou. And please, eat more, stay healthy, work hard, stay away from scandals. One important thing: keep smiling. People can say that your smile is creeoy, but to me, it's my sunshine. So yeah, Move Forward and Keep Smiling.

And to celebrate her bday, I decided to share my rare-files with you all. The file names are weird cause I don't want MF to del my file/my acc. So just download them and you will know what the contains are. *there will be Sabadoru Making of HQ, just so you know :-"

The password for downloading is Mayu's nickname, which has 6 letters. Please type them without caplocks/shift.

In case MF doesn't let you download the file, with the reason "Error file is not valid..", just create a MF account, then right-click on the file, choose "Save to my files", then go to your profile and download as normal :D

So here is the folder link :3 I suggest you to download them all since they are prettyyyyyyyyyyyyy rareeeeeeeeee =))

Please do note that if you wanna share the link, link it to this blog, not to the MF link. It will help the files not deleted by MF :D


And, I will share you the baidu links to download Warota's DVD bonus clip, from  1st single to 7th single xD take your chance and download them all xD








Well then ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét