Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 2, 2016

[Repo] 160228 Nogizaka46's Individual Handshake in Kyoto Pulse Plaza

Hi guys,

Today's my first time ever to take part in Nogizaka's handshake (which was the main goal of my Japan trip tbrh w). No word can be used to describe my feelings towards the girls I meet today, especially Wakatsuki ; ; it was one of the best moment of my life to this day ; ;

So, on my way to the venue, i came across an Ikoma oshi *thanks to the key holder on his bag* and an Ikuchan oshi *thanks to her huge Iku badges on the Samantha bag w*. When I got to the venue it was ~9.30am, but the lines for official goods were massive, so I just lined up to get into the main hall, which was used for handshake.

The line got in quickly than I thought, but while waiting for it to get through, I looked around, trying to find any Waka oshi around me. The guy in front of me is Reika oshi, guy next to him is Maiyan oshi, behind me is Manatsu oshi, on the left is Seira oshi and on the right was another Reika oshi. While I was being like WHERE ARE YOU WAKA OSHI FOLKS, I saw the first Waka oshi of the day, who was A GIRL (being surrounded by men tbh). Sasuga Wakatsuki... Btw i had Waka Reika and Hocchan for slot 1.




When I got to Waka's lane for my first tix of the day, my heart went all doki doki and my hands were shaking. I was nervous. And BAMP suddenly I saw SAKURAI REIKA IN HER LANE NEXT DOOR ;;;;;;v;;;;;; she was so smol and beautiful and i just squeezed OTL

The line moved up and finally I saw Waka, in flesh, for the first time ever in my life, It was so surreal tho. She was so smol, sitting on the chair, wearing white dress (or was it a one piece?), her dimple on the right cheek when she smiles,,,, Tbrh I was kinda paralized when it was finally my turn to handshake her. She was even cuter than her selfies. I was stunned.

Good morning! I came from Australia!
- Really?? Sugoi!! Arigatou~
I came to Japan because I want to meet Waka
- Eh~ I'm happy~ Arigatou

And while i was being dragged out of the booth, she followed me with her eyes and smiled and said 'Matta ne' (See you again) ; ; and one thing was confirmed after that tix: WAKA'S HANDS SMELL GOOD. MILKY HANDCREAM FOR SURE. THAT SMELL WILL FOREVER HAUNT ME IN MY DREAM.

Then i went to Reika's lane. Girl was so smol and beautiful in her black punk themed outfit ;;

Morning! I'm from Australia!
- Really?????
And I'm a Waka oshi w
- Ehhhhh /steal glance at Waka's lance//smile/

Her smile was so beautiful tho ; ; srsl, wkr never fails me ; ; i tried to smell my hands but Waka's smell is still there so i guess Reika either doesn's use smelly handcream or that she shared with Waka...wwwwww

And then I went to Hori's.
Hi! I'm from Australia!
- Ohhhh
Many friends of mine are Hori oshi!
- Eh~ I'm really happy! Arigatou~ Matta nee~

Hori's hands' smell is of coconut milk. I still prefer Waka's tbh haha
Then I'm back to Waka!
My name's Nghi
- Ah, Nii-san?
Can you please gimme a nickname?
- /thinks for 1 sec/ ah! Nicchi! 
Arigatou~ (as i was dragged out lmao)

I don't think I like that nickname but since Waka gave it to me please call me Nicchi if you can... www

Back to Reika.

Please do a Wakatsuki monomane!
- Eh? EH? Wakatsuki? Eh?
/stare at Reika/
- It's so difficult!!~
/i was dragged out/
- I'm sorry~~~~

Srsl. SRSL REIKA. You are with Waka most of the time and you cant even do a Waka monomane ; ;

Went to Hori again (last tix)

Can you speak English?
- uhhhhhh... YES YES!
Then say sth in English please!
- ....... YES YES YES
And as I was being dragged out she said BYE BYE to me. Good English you have there, Hocchan...

Now it's back to Waka.

- Ah, arigatou!
Can you do Reika monomane?~
- /think/ WAH!
Ahhhh, arigatou~

It didn't take Waka a sec to think of a monomane for Reika and yet, REIKA, SAKURAI REIKA, couldnt do a Waka's monomane.....

And for that reason I went back to Reika.
You sure are ponkotsu, Reika...
-  Ehhehe
But because you are so cute, I like you (I said this in English)
- Ehehe arigatou~
And with that my 1st slot ended. I got out of the venue and headed to the goods stall. After lining up for half an hour to get up to the first line, the staff crossed out Waka's name right at the moment I started asking for the goods I wanted. Bloody hell. So i only bought 2 keychains with Waka and Reika's name on it >w<

Now to 2nd slot. For this slot I have Waka, Manatsu and Maiyan.

I came to Waka's lane first.

Kabedon me please!
- /suddenly pulls me in real close//small voice/ you are really cute
ARIGATOU

Srsl, Waka got me by surprise. Our faces were so close it was like only 10cm between us and she stared into my eyes as I looked at hers and while she said those words I couldnt control myself but let out some weird noise... she heard that and bloody smiled at me as she released me back into the reality ; ; after leaving her lane, my heart was still beating like a rocket, my hands were shaking and i was on cloud nine. I kid you not. Please ppl if you ever have a chance to hs Waka ask her to kabedon you!

And I went to Manatsu. I can see Nanamin while waiting, she was much cuter than the photos (well most of the girls are w)

Hey, I came from Aussie! Please zukkyun me!
- Sugoi~ Ikimasuyo... ZUKKYUN
/grab my heart/ urghhhhh Arigatou ^v^

That zukkyun was awesome, but too bad thanks to the previous godly kabedon, im not affected by zukkyun very much haha

And then I went to Maiyan <3 girl was sooooo beautifulllllll ; ; I can see Naachan and Maimai from Maiyan's lane >w<

Hi! I came from Aussie!
- Eh? Where, where??
Australia!
- Ehhhh sugoi!!
Can you do Maiyan beam?
- BEAMUUUUU
Arigatou!

Dunno y but the timing at Maiyan's was a lil longer than other lanes lol Maiyan beamu was adorable <3
And then I looped 2 tix of Waka for this slot.

Ne, Eigo dekimasuka? (can you speak English)
- Eh... I cant~
SERIOUSLY?? (i suddenly talked in English...)
- Ah, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU DAYO!
Arigatou w

Her I LOVE YOU was so cute ; ; man she made me falling for her again and again ; ;

Hey, Waka and Reika conbi's nickname is...?
- Ehhhhhhhhh
/i stare at her/
- Dorezu!
Dorezu!~

Im so done when she called her duo with Reika as 'dorezu'. IM SO DONE.

Then it's time for slot 3. This time i have tix for Waka, Naachan and Ikoma!

First is Naa.
I came from Australia to meet Nogizaka (almost said Nogeizaka)
- ah, ureshii~
Lotsa my vnmese friends are Naachan oshi!
- Eh, sugoii~ thanks~ matta ne~

Naa's smile tho. So soothing and beautiful ;; 
Then I met up with a Singapore's Ikoma oshi w he introduced me to Ikoma >w< Ikoma looked so girly in person tho or is it just me w

Please come to VN sometimes!
- I will!
And Australia too!
- OK!
Arigatou~
- Matta nee~

And then I parted with him and went back to Waka.
Nee, tsutte~ (i wanted her to fish me)
- Tsutte? Eh?
FISH ME! (again, me and my English mode...)
- Fish? Eh, FISH?? FISH????
And she still stared at me as i was dragged out of the booth. Waka's confused face is so cute tho. The way she said FISH wwwwww well, I shud have said 'tsutte kudasai'///

Went to Ikoma for that last tix.

I'm gonna buy ur ptb!
- He~ arigatou <3
Cause Ikoma is too cute
- Ahaha ^o^
I like nogi and I like Ikoma <3
- Arigatou ~ Matta~

Then used my last tix for Naa.
Nee, can you do Naachan beam?
- /smile/ beamu~
I died. It was so soothing ; ; her smile and voice and everything ; ; so cute ; ;

And Im back to Waka again w

Tsutte kudasai! (i stare into her eyes lol)
- Ah ah!
AND SHE DREW A HEART SHAPE WITH HER SLENDER AND SMOL FINGER AND MADE ANOTHER HEART SHAPE WITH HER HANDS AND BLEW IT TOWARDS ME WITH HER EYES CLOSED LIKE SHE WAS KISSING ME

Sorry for all the caplocks but IT WAS MAGIC FROM WAKA ; ;

After all Waka is my kamioshi!
- Eh~ Really??? I'm really happy!!
Can you please do Waka beamu?
- Wakachannnnn beammuuuuuu
Arigatou
The more I go to Waka, the more I like her.....

It's my final slot, slot 4. I have Waka Reika Matsumura and Ayane. Matsumura's line's often crowded so I went to her first. 

It started at 4.30 but she didnt arrive until 5. Her right hand was bandaged *i dunno y* so we shook hand with her left hand >w< her voice was...high? moe? I dunno how to describe ; ;
I came from Aussie to meet you guys!
- Eh! Sugoi! Im happy!
Sayuringo is really cute!
- Arigatou ufufu
Matta ne~

Then I went to Ayane's lane. Cant believe her lane had more ppl than Waka/Reika lane LOL or maybe it was because they celebrating her seitansai? She's much cuter in person tbrh cute and smol

Happy birthday to you!!
- Arigatou~
I like you the most out of gen 2 <3
- Hontou??? (as if she was judging me w)
Hontou desu yo
- Arigatou~ bai bai~

For the next repos im looping Reika and Waka w

Reika.
Please, upload some wkr 2shot~
- Ehehe /steal glance at Waka's lane//smirk/
/i stare at her and smirk too/
- Okke! /smirked at me/
Arigatou!

Waka.
Please upload some wkr 2shot!!
- Rogerrrr~ :3
I'm waiting...waiting....
- Ok~ /smile at me/

WELL YOU TWO BETTER DO IT ; ; AND REIKA STOP SMIRKING. PLEASE. ITS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH!.

Reika.
Will you marry me? (english)
- Eh? (she was stunned w)
Kekkon shimashouu~~
- Ehhh maji de www (she SMIRKED)
Maji desu~
- Ureshii~ wwww

And she was still laughing when i was dragged out...........

Waka.
Please kabedon me with proposal style.
- Eh, propsal...
SHE PULLS ME IN AGAIN AND WITH A SMALL AND LOW VOICE SHE SAID 'WATASHI TO KEKKON SHIMASHOU~'
and i was like HI!!!!!!!
and they had to drag me out again ; ; w

Reika. (last tix)
Ne, please do Reika beamu ~
- Ikkimasuyo....BEAUMUUUUU
and yes, i died again.

Waka. (last tix)
This is my last time :(
- Eh :(
From now on please keep on trying for the best!
- Yes!
I LOVE YOU! (english ; ; i had to lol)
-Arigatou~ may we meet again!

And with that my handshake event came to an end. I thought I would be crying, but I didn't. The experience was amazing and impressive for me, I was in awe. The girls were cuter than the photos they took, and much smoller than I thought they were too. Aside from the girls I handshaked with, I also saw Maimai, Misa, Ikuchan, Sayuri, Marika, Renacchi, Kotoko, Noujo, Kazumi, Yuttan as I was lining up. But for me, that most beautiful girl is still the girl whose name is Wakatsuki Yumi. My cinnamon roll. My love.  I wrote some message for her bday pj at the exit, and let the Maimai fans took a pic of me holding a Maimai oshi towel and wrote some support message for Maimai as well. 

It was a wonderful experience. I will forever remember how smol and beautiful and cute and cool waka was in person. And also how nice was the scent of her hands. Her hands just smell too good. I swear. I love every moment I spent with her ; ; I was afraid what if I oshihened if i went to hs but now my feelings for waka just grew even deeper ; ; baby im gonna suppport u in anything u do ; ;

And i think i shud stop rambling about my love for waka.... :)) people, if you have a chance to go to hs, please do cause IT WORTHS EVERY SINGLE SECOND ; ;b





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét