Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 3, 2019

190331 Starry Konzert / Noon Session Repo

Hi-

It's been awhile since the last time I updated this blog w

I'm just gonna post this repo/review/whatsoever here so that I can re-read it in the future 'v')/ since it's easier to keep track of them here than twitter/tumblr imo

Anyway, I got the chance to attended the Noon session of Starry Konzert today. Initially I didn't plan to go, since it was gonna be only the 4th day since my arrival to Japan. However, upon hearing the girls gonna perform alongside an orchestra, I was like YES I WOULD LIKE TO GO AT ALL COST. I didnt win any tix and couldnt find any tix on twitter, so to the 2nd hand tix websites I went, which resulted in me paying 3 times the price of the normal tix L O L

More under the cut ;v;b






Thats Nakano Sunplaza, the venue for the live!

Initially I planned to be there and line up for merchs at around 10. But then I couldnt sleep (too excited maybe lol) and decided to check twitter, just to see that at 6am there were ppl lining up already. So I dashed out of bed and managed to arrive at the venue at roughly 6.40, and the amount of ppl there were ~60 already OTL

Mind you they only let us in at 10 to begin goods purchase so yeah, we all lined up in front of the venue, in the cold bloody wind. Everyone was trembling and shaking while waiting for hours just to give money to Bushiroad (talk about dedication w) Although thanks to the cold I got to chat with the 2 ladies right next to me, one was a MahoAi/MayaKuro oshi and the other one was AyaTeru/FutaKao oshi w and here i am, Moepina/Junnanana oshi wwww 99 sure has lotsa fangirls, the male:female ratio can easily be 50:50! I kinda find it funny how so many girls were oshi of a pair 'w' can I assume at least half of the girls there are gay............

Anyway, at 9.30 they started letting people in. Everyone was handed a list of available goods so that they can write down the quantity of any goods they wanted. I ended up paying 2man for goods... (well, 1man4 for goods, the rest for the CD because I wanted the gay bromides (and yes I got moepina and mahikari bromide thank you very much Yuri no Megami)



The bromides, mahiru's tee (got it from shibuya marui collab w), starry konzert tee+towel!

For the random badges, I got Mahonee and Mimo and boi lemme talk to you about trading process w

So, the MahoAi oshi before offered to give me Hiichan in exchange for Mahonee (she has various Maho goods, duplicates as well OTL) and I was like SURE WHY NOT.

After that I was holding Mimorin in my arm technically asking every single person for Moepi..... A few of them had duplicates of Pi, but they were her oshi so they refused to trade OTL why u so popular Pi....

Anyway, I came across this Haruchan oshi who had 2xPi so I asked if she wanted Mimorin, but she only traded for Haru. So, plan changed. You got it. I traded Mimorin for Haru, then went back to that girl and gave her Haru for Pi. My Moepina can badges are finally home :'>



I worked super hard for you Pi ;v;b



Other loots ;3;

Anyway, while I was lining up to get into the venue, a girl flashed out her RWBY manga and she kinda glanced at me. Mind you, I was wearing my Yang hoodie (available from Rooster Teeth official shop ;) ). Our eyes met and she approached me (in jpnese ofc lol)

- Is that Yang's hoodie you are wearing?
- Yes! Im Yang oshi w
- She's so cool i really love her
- I bought this hoodie from America!
- I wanna buy it too~
- Please do ;)
- I will consider it~ Please enjoy the live~
- Thank you!

I was surprised to find a rwby jpnese fangirl www

Anyway, back to konzert w

My seat was on the 2nd floor, nearly in the middle!





Setlist was basically the anime BGM + All Revue songs + OP/ED/Star Divine/Yakusoku Tower

It was really amazing to have an orchestra performing live while the girls were singing im telling yall ;o;

My personal highlights in regards to the revue song:

- Hiichan live singing is real good ;o; my baby ~

- FutaKao is just. g a y.

- MayaKaren's revue song really gives me chills ;o; Mahonee really has an impressive stage appreance (not sure what it's called, but yeah it felt like she dominated the whole stage and shined so brightly ;v; mabushii ;v;)

- MahiKaren's revue song with Haruchan skipping all over the place ;v; she so cute ;v; altho her singing can be improved more as well~

- RE: Create made me tear up a bit with all the feels ;o; the instrumental part was my fav tho ;o; Pi's singing was super stable and she nailed all the high notes ; ;

- NanaKaren's revue song tho~! Pi was doing the chorus LIVE ON STAGE and i was ded ;v; also Nana's low pitched voice is A+++++++++++

- MayaKuro VS Hikaren revue tho :> kinda sad cant have the Maya holding Kuro pose on stage but worry not, Starry Desert BD is coming to the rescue!!

They also have special monologues in between for MayaKuro, FutaKao, Mahikaren and Junnanana. Sorry that my jpnese suck so I couldnt provide proper translation for all of them, but im pretty sure yall can find transcript/translation floating around on twitter if you look close enough ;)

The MCs were funny too w Haruchan skipped again while the other 8 were doing sound effects. After that Hiichan kinda. made the over30 members aka Mimorin, Mahonee and Aiai to skip, and they did, and it was funny but cute at the same time www

The gesture game made me laugh so hard i died tho w everything was fine until it was Pi's turn www for some reason they managed to get the answer but for me I really dont know how to gesture the word "company" wwww Pi literally went OTL on stage wwwww

This is all I can remember for now. Took me more than 6 hours to finally get home and I typed this out asap since I feel like I would forget about it all once I wake up in the morning lol

I cant wait to attend the next live/event for 99 ;o; they make all the effort and money spent so worth it ;o; a big shout out to Moepi, Hiichan, Haruchan, Mimorin, Momoyo, Mahonee, Aiai, Ayasa and Teru as well as the staff and members of the orchestra that helped make this konzert so amazingly enjoyable. Im glad I was able to attend this live ;v;

Ja, until I go to an event again! w

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét